It’s gift guide season! I love a good gift guide and am happy to share a couple favorites with you this holiday season. I love ‘in the kitchen’ type gifts, especially for host gifts, and thought that narrowing in on some of my favorites for gifting in the kitchen would be fun. Every item on this list is something that I have purchased, use in my kitchen, or have gifted. Each item is detailed with the hope of you finding something for someone on your list!
You’ll also see some Clean Mama products on this gift guide – the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale is coming early, on November 22nd. It’s going to be epic with plenty of discounts and sale on sale on many items.
1. Foaming Hand Soap $8 – I love giving consumable products as a host gift. Paired with kitchen towels, it makes a thoughtful and usable gift. The Foaming Hand Soap is luxurious and softly scented, perfect for kitchens and bathrooms.
2. Cookbook Holder $50 – This walnut cookbook holder is a great gift for someone that enjoys being in the kitchen. Pair it with a beautiful cookbook like this new favorite of mine: Spectacular Spreads Cookbook $21
3. Kitchen & Pantry Towels $14 – I am a cloth and towel fanatic – I love sourcing the best quality kitchen towels and bringing them to the shop. This 3 pack is perfect for gifting or split it up and roll up a kitchen towel with a foaming hand soap, tie with a cute ribbon and you have a perfect teacher or host gift.
4. Espresso Machine $1000 – This is a huge splurge but it’s something that I have talked about before and it’s my favorite kitchen item. Just putting it here in case you need a larger item or a family gift
5. Homekeeping Planner $58 – The Homekeeping Planner makes a great gift, it looks great on the kitchen counter, and has a spot on the weekly page for menu planning. Grab one for yourself and a friend or sister.
6. Days of the Week Towels $24 – I love these towels for a gift – they’re cute and go with any decor. They work great as a hand towel or for drying dishes.
9. Handheld Milk Frother $17 – Such a fun gift for a coffee or tea lover!
Do you have a favorite ‘In the Kitchen’ gift to give? Share it in the comments!