ALDI Finds for the week of 2/2/22 include vegan cheese sticks, meal prep containers, entire lobsters (!), money trees, and so much more.
Let’s talk frozen appetizers first today, if you’re looking forward to some easy football snacks. Back this week: Appetitos Everything Franks in a Blanket $3.99 per little box — and you can check out our review of these from last January, if you’re curious about them.
While last week’s ad featured pretzel crisps and bakery pretzel bites, this week ALDI brings us frozen Appetitos filled pretzels bites. These are available in either pepper jack or cheddar, at $2.45 a box. Also on the cheesy frozen side: Appetitos buffalo chicken or bacon mac & cheese bites for $3.99.
And for the vegans among us: Try Earth Grown vegan cheddar or mozzarella sticks, $3.69 a bag.
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 2/2/22. You’ll also Find some on 1/30/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 20 more of my top ALDI food Finds and 20 top non-food Finds for this first week of February.
Top twenty food Finds this week
These are some top food Finds to look for, the next time you’re out at ALDI:
- Summit 6-pack ginger beer, $2.99 (not at all locations)
- Barissimo creme brulee or cinnamon vanilla nut coffee cups, $5.79
- Park Street Deli cauliflower dip in ranch or garlic feta, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s heart shaped cheesy bread, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s premium tavern cheese or supreme pizza, $5.99
- Fremont Fish Market 10 oz boom boom shrimp, $5.99
- SeaMazz 16 oz whole cooked lobster, $10.99
- 8 oz Specially Selected North Atlantic lobster tails, $13.99
- Specially Selected shrimp & crab ravioli, $4.49
- Season’s Choice bourbon or maple glazed vegetable blends 10 oz, $2.99
- Fresh whole boneless pork butt roast, $1.99/lb
- Moser Roth dark hazelnut, dark cranberry, or white vanilla 4.4 oz bar, $1.99
- Specially Selected lattice cut kettle chips, $2.29
- Clancy’s Southwest ranch or sour cream & onion baked potato crisps, $2.29
- Clancy’s kettlecorn, $1.95
- 56 oz Yummy dino buddies, $9.79
- Casa Mamita assorted Mexican style seasoning packets, $.62
- Chef’s Cupboard panko breadcrumbs 8 oz, $1.49
- Fusia assorted Asian sauces, $2.45
- Stonemill chili stir-in paste, $2.99
Yes, you saw that right: This week you can actually buy an ENTIRE LOBSTER over at ALDI. Find this in the special buys frozen section, and Happy Valentine’s Day!
The ginger beer sports these striking octopus cans, if you’re wondering what that looks like…
And if you enjoyed the chili stir-in pastes the last time they were in stores, they’re available in the same four flavors this time: Carolina reaper, green jalapeño, yellow habanero, or harissa. Try these to give a pop of flavor to soups, veggies, and more.
What do you like to make with your big boneless pork roast? Me, I usually cook these up low and slow in the Crock-Pot to shred for pork tacos or to use in pulled pork sandwiches (They used to go on sale for even less, but given meat prices lately, we’ll go with this week’s $1.99/lb…)
Top twenty non-Food Finds this week
Breakfast in bed, anyone? Surprise your Valentine this year with a meal on this pretty wooden bed tray, or check out other top non-food Finds this week:
- Crofton acacia bed tray, $14.99
- Crofton 20-piece meal prep containers, $4.99
- Crofton baking pan set, $12.99
- Crofton Chef’s Collection premium wood serving tray, $11.99
- Easy Home ultrasonic cool mist humidifier, $24.99 — or one with an essential oil tray, $34.99
- Easy Home 2-step folding step stool, $19.99
- Easy Home bamboo bath mat, $9.99
- Huntington Home 2-pack stacking baskets or under shelf wire basket, $8.99
- Huntington Home cocktail candle, $5.99
- Huntington Home over-the-door contemporary hooks, $12.99
- Huntington Home bath towel or hand towel/washcloth set, $6.99
- Huntington Home oversized towel or 2-pack bath towels, $11.99
- Visage weighted king-sized heating pad, $19.99
- 10″ foliage, $12.99
- 5″ money tree, $8.99
- Lily & Dan girls’ fleece-lined leggings, $5.99 — And Serra Ladies’ matching ones, $7.99
- Adventuridge merino wool socks, $4.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2-piece heart thermal or knit PJ set, $12.99
- Huntington Home spray mop, $14.99
- Willow 20 roll 1000 ct bath tissue, $11.29
Some nice new choices to refresh your bathroom and kitchen this week, plus cozy Valentine’s-themed clothing choices.
Look for the fleece-lined leggings in plain black or in heart patterns for Valentine’s Day, available in matching women and girls’ sizes. How cute is that? (This pic is of the same leggings a couple years back — the packaging may have changed slightly, but they’ve been selling the same ones every year.)
ALDI’s meal prep containers are always useful when they roll around in stores, and this time they’re selling single or double compartment 20-piece sets for $4.99. (Note: This is 10 containers + 10 lids.) They stack nicely and are great for leftovers, meal prep, portion control, and lunches.
And money trees, they are back! This year they’re a buck more at $8.99. Mine from a previous sale is still coming back nicely after a traumatic cat-chomping incident, so I’d say that these are pretty hardy plants.
If you’re a fan of Scott 1000 sheet toilet paper, also check out this week’s Willow 1000 TP. It’s generally more affordable than the equivalent 20 roll packs of Scott.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ads starting 1/30/22 in Sunday ad markets, 2/2/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?