Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2BWLN 56 Bottle Two-Zone Wine Refrigerator with Black Door and Left Hinge
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 23.4 x 33.9 inches
- Item Weight: 123.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 137 pounds
- Manufacturer: Allavino
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: VSWR56-2BWLN
- 56 BOTTLE CAPACITY: Allavino FlexCount wine refrigerators use revolutionary FlexCount shelves to store more bottle types than any other wine refrigerator. This FlexCount wine cellar features 5 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 11 bottles for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles. This maximum capacity can be reached using many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
- DUAL ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Each of this wine refrigerator's two distinct temperature zones can be easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitively designed control panel with clear digital display and easy-to-use push button controls. The upper zone can be set between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 61 degrees Fahrenheit, while the lower zone can be set between 45 degrees Fahrenheit and 64 degrees Fahrenheit (lower zone must be set at least 4 degrees higher than upper zone).
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging yet thin enough to allow more space between shelves than similarly sized storage units, Allavino's FlexCount shelving is an innovative new wine storage solution that allows you to accommodate larger diameter bottles without reducing your storage capacity. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks and feature wooden slats that cradle your bottles to minimize agitation to your wine.
- ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM: These Allavino FlexCount wine refrigerators combine elegant traditional style with innovative new technology to create the ultimate wine storage environment. They utilize a 25% more energy efficient advanced cooling system that delivers powerful cooling while greatly reducing noise and vibration. Thanks to fan-forced cooling, air is circulated throughout the unit to reduce cooldown times, ensure even cooling, and help prevent drastic temperature fluctuations.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: Allavino FlexCount cellars are front-venting and can be built into your cabinetry without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. Thanks to their fully finished cabinets, they also make elegant freestanding units in nearly any room of your home. We include both curved and towel bar handles with every unit, allowing you to customize your new wine cellar for a look that best fits with your existing decor. This unit measures 33.9" H x 23.4" W x 23.6" D.
These new FlexCount Series Wine Cellars from Allavino are the first in the industry to be designed with your diverse wine collection in mind. They feature durable metal shelves with a revolutionary thin design that utilizes all of the available space inside the cabinet to accommodate larger diameter bottles, allowing you to store bottles of all shapes and sizes with ease. A dual zone design with two independently controlled temperature zones also gives the freedom to store both red and white wines at the same time. Each of the VSWR56-2BWLN's two temperature zones can be easily monitored and adjusted using a digital display with user-friendly push-button controls, allowing you to simultaneously store red and white wines at their ideal temperatures. Strong enough to resist sagging yet thin enough to allow more space between shelves than similarly sized storage units, Allavino's FlexCount shelving is an innovative new wine storage solution. Each FlexCount shelf glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks and features wood slats that cradle your bottles to minimize agitation to your wine. Allavino FlexCount cellars are front-venting and can be built into your counter without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. Thanks to their finished cabinets, they also make elegant freestanding units.These wine cellars have a 25% more energy efficient design and quiet and vibration-free operation.