Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2BWRN Black 56 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator Right Hinge Built-In
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 23.4 x 33.9 inches
- Item Weight: 123.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 136.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Allavino
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: VSWR56-2BWRN
- 56 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This wine refrigerator has 5 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 56 bottles, providing storage for a maximum of 56 bottles. This maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making it the perfect storage options for wine enthusiasts with diverse collections.
- DUAL ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: It is easier than ever to set and monitor you wine refrigerator's temperature thanks to an intuitively designed control panel with clear digital display and user-friendly push button controls. This control panel allows you to adjust each zone individually, making it possible to store both red and white wine simultaneously. The upper zone can be set between 41-61 degrees Fahrenheit while the lower zone can be set between 45 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: These FlexCount Series shelves are unlike anything you've seen before! Not only do they have a unique thin yet durable design that maximizes your available storage space to accommodate larger diameter bottles, but they also feature wooden slats that gently cradle your bottles for added protection against harmful vibration. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks to make accessing all of your bottles a breeze.
- ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM: Allavino's FlexCount Series of wine refrigerators combines elegant style with innovative features for the perfect wine storage solution. These units use a new advanced cooling system that is quiet, vibration-free, and uses 25% less energy than many other wine refrigerators on the market today. They also utilize fan forced cooling to reduce cooldown times and ensure more even cooling, helping to prevent drastic temperature fluctuations.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: With it's sleek black finished cabinet and convenient front-venting design, this wine refrigerator looks and performs just as good as a freestanding unit as it does built in to your cabinetry. When built-in, it does not require extra space on the sides for air circulation. This unit measures 33.9" H x 23.4" W x 23.6" D and comes with both curved and towel bar handles to allow you to customize it to fit in with the surrounding decor.
The all-new FlexCount Series of wine refrigerators from Allavino combines elegant style with innovative features, allowing you to store up to 56 diverse wine bottles in their ideal conditions. Allavino has crafted the FlexCount shelving system to have a durable metal construction that resists sagging over time, as well as a thin design that gives you the freedom to store more bottles of all shapes and sizes without needing to remove shelves. Additional features like an intuitive digital display with easy-to-use push-button controls, a security lock that is built-in to the door, and a design that allows for built-in or freestanding applications make these wine refrigerators the perfect blend of convenience and style. It is easier than ever to set and monitor your wine refrigerator's temperature thanks to an easy-to-read digital display with push-button controls. Both temperature zones can be individually adjusted. These FlexCount series shelves are unlike anything you've seen before! Not only do they have a thin yet durable design that maximizes available storage space, but they also feature wood slats that gently cradle your bottles for added protection. Allavino's FlexCount shelving glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks to make accessing all of your bottles a breeze. With its sleek black finished cabinet and front-venting design, this wine refrigerator looks just as good as a freestanding unit as it does built-in to your cabinetry. Allavino FlexCount Series units are quiet, vibration-free, and use 25% less energy than many other wine refrigerators on the market today.