Color: Stainless Steel
- Front ventilation for built in use; Temperature range: 32 - 60ºF; Safety lock; Adjustable thermostat
- Drip tray, guard rail, & stainless steel top cover included; Four (4) casters includedInterior fan directed to air cool your tower; Interior LED lighting; Reversible door; 120 watts, 1.03 amps
- Possible keg configurations: 1 full size keg, 1 oversized beveled edge keg, 1 quarter keg, 1 slim quarter keg, up to 3 sixth barrel kegs, up to 3 Cornelius kegs, 1 slim quarter w/ 1 sixth barrel keg, 1 slim quarter w/ 1 Cornelius
- For an outdoor version of this fridge see model BR7000SSOD; Dimensions: 34 3/8" H x 23 13/16" W x 25 3/8" D
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
Details: The EdgeStar Full Size Built-In Kegerator Conversion Refrigerator (BR7001SS) is the perfect unit to use when building and customizing your own kegerator. Ready to accommodate many different keg configurations, including oversized beveled edge kegs, this full size refrigerator can be easily transformed into a single, dual, or triple tap kegerator. Because of its front ventilation, you can build this unit into cabinetry for a seamlessly integrated look or place it under a counter. Both the heavy-duty door and the professional towel bar handle are fully wrapped in sturdy stainless steel. Specifically designed for kegerator conversion, this refrigerator arrives with a stainless steel top cover, drip tray, guard rail, and four (4) casters. Keep your kegs as cold as you please using the integrated thermostat adjustable between 32 - 60 °F. Soft interior lighting illuminates your keg(s) and components and allows you to make changes with ease. Keep others from interfering with your regulator and temperature settings by employing the integrated safety lock. You have the option of reversing the door swing if you happen to prefer a certain direction or would like the unit to follow the flow of your cabinetry. 120 watts, 1.03 amps; Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz; Weight: 90 lbs. Dimensions: 34 3/8" H x 23 13/16" W x 25 3/8" D.